The Super Serene Leh
The HILLS AND HIGHWAYS Expedition, May’2021
The Super Serene Leh
Unfold the scenic beauty, heighten the adrenaline rush and explore a lifetime experience with our Leh Expedition
A journey to celebrate for lifetime.
Trip Type: Tempo Traveller Trip
Day 1 (15/05/2021) – Arrival at Leh. Rest of the day is at leisure for you to get familiar with the climate.
Day 2 (16/05/2021- Leh Local Spots like “Hall of Fame Museum”; a well–presented museum located near the Leh Airfield maintained by the Indian Army in the memory of the soldiers who had lost their lives during the Indo-Pak wars along with a brief display of Ladakhi history & culture. Then comes the white-dome structured “Shanti Stupa”; a gigantic white-spired structure dedicated to Buddhism and many other spots completing your day filled with relaxation and scrumptious food. The mystifying “Magnetic Hill” is located at 14,000feet on the Leh-Kargil-Batalik highway. This short stretch of road appears to be up hills a matter of fact is downhill and the gravity-defying magnetism is the reason why cars slowly gain momentum in spite of the engine being killed. We will walk a mile further to offer our prayers at “Gurdwara Pathar Sahib”, a beautiful Gurudwara sahib constructed in the memory of Guru Nanak, about 25 miles away from Leh, on the Leh-Kargil road, 12000 ft above sea level. This Gurudwara is built to commemorate the visit to the Ladakh region of Guru Nanak Dev, the founder Guru of the Sikh faith. We will also enjoy the beauty of the majestic mountains around the picturesque sight of the confluence of the rivers Zanskar and Indus; a very popular panoramic visual.
Day 3 (17/05/2021) – Leh to Nubra After breakfast, we move for the highest motor able road Khardungla pass and after passing this point we move for Nubra valley called as Sand Dunes and its cold desert in Ladakh, we enjoy double hump camel ride and then check in the hotel.
Day 4 (18/05/2021) – Nubra to Turtak Turtak is the last village in India and its 77km from Hunder lso we visit Thang village which is in the military area and we can actually see the LOC from this point, and were turn back to the hotel in the evening.
Day 5 (19/05/2021) – Nubra to Pangong By sunrise, we will move ahead to endorheic Pangong, one of the largest brackish lakes in Asia. The 224 km ride is bound to shed the sweat of everyone but the sight embarked by monasteries, snow-capped mountains and smooth roads ease all. A camping stay will be arranged at Pangong Valley. How can we shun away the limelight enjoyed by that memorable spot where the Epic movie “3 Idiots” was shot: the magical Pangong Tso Lake. Enjoying the extravagance of the place, we will build our base for the night. In such a location’s tents are the best thing to rest inbeing in tranquility and admiring the beauty of lake water changing from azure blue to dark blue is the essence of this Pangong Lake.
Day 6 (20/05/2021) – Pangong to LehWe will be visiting the largest Thiksey monastery, approximately 18kms before fromLeh town, almost situated at an altitude of 3600 meters in the Indus Valley. We willride through Changla pass, this route which has an altitude of 17,590 ft.
Day 7 (21/05/201) – Departure from Leh With a heavy heart, we bid goodbye here as this memorable journey ends and we hop on to our respective flights back to home sweet home.
LEH TO LEH Cost: INR Tempo Traveler 16500/-
*Flat Rs.1500/- Discount Available Till Date 25Th Apr 2021
• NEFT: Vishal Rajendra Budhavalekar, ICICI BANK A/c No.: 032001508671 IFSC Code: ICIC0000320 Branch: Jamshedji Road, Mahim (W)
• Google Pay Name & No. (VISHAL BUDHAVALEKAR 9930849930
1. 04 days prior – 100% Refund
2. No cancellation & refund 2 days before the event.
3. 100% Refund Against Covid Positive Report And Govt. Lock Down @ Leh
Other Terms & Conditions
• All adventurous / sports activity at an additional cost.
• Travelling by Non-AC Tempo Traveler
• Try to carry your things in Soft luggage
• Please carry your personal medicines (we are carrying First AID with us)
• Meals include Breakfast & Dinner.
• Entry fees and green taxes.
• Inner line Permits & Oxygen cylinder
• Accommodations on Twin Sharing basis in Hotel and Tents
• All our Photo-walks are Eco-friendly; kindly take care of nature around us.
• Smoking and drinking alcohol during, Photo-walk is strictly prohibited if anyone found doing that will be expelled from Photo-walk without refund.
• Respect the Heritage and culture. Do Not Litter, Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
• Leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
• Moments Shoot is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent.
– Lunch and additional beverages – Any mechanical cost
– Medical expense if any – Airfare TO & FRO
– Parking fees – Anything which is not mentioned in the above-mentioned Inclusions
Camera, tips, portages, insurances, telephone, alcoholic beverages or any kind of expenses of personal nature.
• All adventurous / sport activity at an additional cost.
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellations due to bad weather condition, ill health, Road Blocks and/or any factor beyond control.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc. (to be borne by the clients
Last date of registration 10.05.2021
– Cost and plan will be subject to change in case of any unforeseen situation and natural calamities. This is our basic plan as of now and is open to any modification at a later time for better suitability and in the best interest of members.
– Please be cautious of your health.
– Do not travel if you are suffering from any symptoms related to Covid-19/Coronavirus.
– People with any symptoms will not be checked into any hotels/ accommodations etc.
– Keeping the current pandemic situation, do carry an extra set of Masks, medicines, sanitizers, and all your necessities.
– Please be advised for most of the journey, only basic food/ food available in the town nearby will be available.
– We would recommend you relish the simplicity of food offered during the expedition.
– Plan your financial needs well in advance as no ATMs will be readily available.
– Please carry necessary cash and important identity proof before a getaway.
– Do not carry valuables: Most of the camps/tents have minimum security. So, carry things that are necessary – camera, cell phone, sufficient money, etc.
– Please check our website for matters related to all policies.
For Registration :
Web Site: www.hillsandhighways.com
Face Book Page: https://www.facebook.com/HillsandHighways
Face Book Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1084397608272508/
So get hills and highways with us and unleash that wanderlust in you.
Cheers to journey and life!